What is a law dissertation proposal?
The infamous book character Sherlock Holmes once said, “facts are always convincing, it is the conclusions drawn from the facts that need to be questioned.” This is a statement every law student must remember during their law dissertation writing. But before writing a law dissertation, you must make a convincing law dissertation proposal. Your proposal must be incisive, logical, and faultless as it will determine the validity and relevance of your pending law dissertation. Your law dissertation proposal is the blueprint of your actual law dissertation. You must be able to convince your professors why you should be allowed to proceed with your research. That said, your law dissertation proposal must be taken seriously and must be made as a priority. It is the first step in writing your law dissertation, that is why you can’t afford any delay nor error. Your dissertation will test everything you have learned in law school.
Writing law proposals is hard because professors are strict regarding the administrative process since this will determine if you have enough facts to support your theories, or if your law dissertation is feasible. Unfortunately, aside from your law dissertation, you have other work to worry about. If you are not confident enough about writing a good law dissertation proposal on your own, then you should enlist help from a writing dissertation service. If that is the case, CustomEssayMeister can lend you that much needed assistance.
What are the parts of a law dissertation proposal?
The parts of a law dissertation proposal vary from one university to another. Let your principal research questions guide your dissertation proposal. Begin with asking yourself what it is you want to answer and how are you going to look for that answer. The essence of a dissertation proposal is to allow your panelists to see if you have a valid research question as well as a valid set of methods to acquire the data that you need in order to arrive at an educated conclusion. In order to create a robust law dissertation proposal, you also need to provide qualified answer on how your dissertation can contribute to the overall subject under study. The best dissertations are those that address a research gap or an entirely new study that consequently opens doors to future research.
- Introduction. This section should give your readers an instant clue on what your dissertation will be about, and how you plan on addressing your research questions. In this section, you also need to indicate the type of your dissertation – for instance, is it qualitative or mixed methods? Is a comparative analysis? Is it a campaign? Your goals must be as clear and as concise as possible. Your introduction should be able almost all of the primary questions that your panelists will ask. The challenge in writing an introduction is keeping it concise. It has to be easy to understand and full of information, but it should not exceed a page.
- Research Questions. Stating your topic is not enough. Understand that there are more questions than answers even outside the academic realm, so you need to be specific. Which aspects do you intend to cover? Will this contribute new information? Keep in mind that every aspect of your law dissertation proposal must be justified. A hypothesis is a good guide to contain the information they can expect from your dissertation, however, you need to work around a specific cluster of questions.
- Methodology. This is where you will discuss the approach you will be taking to get the information that you need. The research methods you will use will determine the type of your dissertation. Your law dissertation proposal must be able to present that the research methods you chose fit your research questions the best. This is another aspect which your panelists will dwell into, that is why you need to make sure that your study does not have any loopholes.
- Literature. Once the premise of your law dissertation is complete, you now have to justify your data sources. Your dissertation will only be as good as the sources of your information. In writing a law dissertation, or any dissertation, you need to use primary data supported by peer-reviewed sources such as journals and related dissertations. Begin with identifying the existing related scholarly literature you will use for your Literature Review chapter later on. Pick the sources which are no older than five years as much as possible to ensure that your information is up to date. You need to present the premise of these sources to indicate its significance in relation to your law dissertation. Case studies are often used in writing legal or law dissertations, so you can begin your research with the recently published theses and dissertations under the subject of Law in your library.
- Limitations. A good law dissertation proposal indicates the limitations of the upcoming dissertation for clarity. Understand that all dissertations have limitations because one simply cannot study every aspect of a topic especially given the limited amount of time. Law itself has hundreds of subtopics which also have their own aspects. This is why you need to determine which aspects are you going to research specifically. By setting your scope and your limitations, you will have better control with your study and with the expectations of your panelists. This will also serve as a reference for future law students who will have their turn in crafting their own legal or law dissertation.
How long does it take to write a law dissertation proposal?
CustomEssayMeister's dissertation proposal
If you are wondering what we can do to help you with your law dissertation proposal, the real question should be: what can’t we do? We offer a service that will guide you throughout the whole process. You can rely on CustomEssayMeister to be your number one go-to for any writing assistance, and that includes law dissertation proposals. Not convinced yet? Here are some of the qualities we boast about our service:
- Affordable prices - Our law dissertation proposal writing service won’t cost you a fortune. We try our hardest to give our customers cheap yet high-quality services. All of our services, including our professional law dissertation proposal help, are student-friendly.
- Simplicity - It’s everyone’s preference to favor reasonable and direct simplicity over complexity when it comes to an already difficult process. We believe it is more practical to have a one-click type of website instead of a complex one. We recognize the fact that not all of our clients are familiar with websites and technology, which is why we strive to make our website as convenient to everyone as possible.
- Professional proposal writers - To give our clients professional law dissertation proposal service, we only hire writers with impressive backgrounds. Through background checking, we make sure that all of our writers are credible enough. Aside from that, we also ensure the suitable writer is assigned to your law dissertation proposal. We see to it that every writer assigned to a client for law dissertation proposal assistance has a relevant college/Master’s/PhD degree and enough professional experience in the writing industry.
- Confidentiality - We deeply respect our clients’ privacy which is why we see to it that all transactions done by our clients will remain confidential. No other people or third party can access that sensitive information.
- Round-the-clock support - We are committed to making your academic life as stress-free as possible, and with that, we make sure that we are always within your reach and ready to answer any queries about your orders and/or our services. We are online 24/7, so we can attend to all of our customers’ needs.
How can you order from CustomEssayMeister?
- Place your order - Placing an order is just a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an order form, this includes the type of essay you want to purchase and the special instructions you want to indicate.
- Mix and match - We will select a writer that is most suitable for your paper and your instructions. We want to make sure that the writer that will be assigned to you has expertise on the subject matter. If this isn’t your first time buying our services, we are glad to remind you that you have the privilege of choosing a writer of your liking.
- Setting deadlines - The deadlines that will be followed by our writers are the ones you set. You are in charge of when you need your paper.
- Proofreading and plagiarism scanning - We recognize the fact that law papers are sensitive, especially with respect plagiarism. We always make sure to keep our integrity, and our clients’, by making sure that all papers are unique and non-plagiarized. To verify that, all papers our writers produce are subject to plagiarism scanning by our Quality Assurance department.
- Drafts and revisions - If you want to add more details to your paper or if you want to change or enhance some parts, you can ask the writer for revisions.
- Downloading the paper - You don’t have to wait for a long time to receive your paper. After it has been proofread, you can download your papers directly from our website.
Get writing assistance for your law dissertation proposal from CustomEssayMeister!
There’s no harm in trying our law dissertation proposal help service if you are having a hard time in gathering sufficient information for the topic you’ve chosen. It is indeed hard to convince professors that your law dissertation proposal is feasible when your mind is a mess. If you don’t want to waste your time trying to formulate thoughts while you remain stuck on the same page for a couple of weeks, then this is probably the right time for you to get assistance here from CustomEssayMeister. We commit ourselves to give our customers accommodating assistance, and that has been our goal ever since we started. We always strive to remain faithful to our goal and to maintain the quality of our services. If you’ve made up your mind, then let us know your order by filling up an order form here!