A good descriptive essay is a joy to read because of colorful descriptions made possible by a good vocabulary. You’ll be asked to write a descriptive essay throughout your school life, especially high school, and college, if you are to major in Literature or English. Descriptive essay writing is an enjoyable task because of its ability to influence your readers to exercise their imagination and stimulate their senses. The better the descriptive paper is, the more power it asserts over the reader’s imagination and attention. Writing a descriptive essay is challenging, fun, and fulfilling. It enhances a student's creative process.
Maybe writing is not your expertise or you don’t have time, or you're just not in the mood. We understand you. Whether it is coursework, reviews, case analysis, or term papers, reviews, or other types of papers, or a simple essay, writing is impossible if you don’t have the time and skill. To make matters worse, school life is full of writing tasks that require skill, preparation, and time management. We recognize the difficulty felt by students like you. Sometimes, you feel like you are going to explode, don't you?
Lacking time and skill, your decision to seek descriptive essay writing help or buy a descriptive essay is justified. Writing is mastered through years of practice and not everyone excels at it. Don’t feel embarrassed about wanting to pay for a descriptive essay or even consulting a descriptive essay writing service like us. After all, you’re human, not a robot. You want to have time for other more important things in life – family, friends, and interests. Leave it to us – our company’s descriptive essay help will take care of your worries.
Anatomy of a descriptive essay
A descriptive essay is a unique essay because its basic aim is simply to describe something. You can describe any of the following: things, places, people, situations, or experiences. Your vocabulary, imagery, and keen description must activate the reader’s sense of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and emotion.
Still, knowing how to write a descriptive essay involves mastery of the conventional tips on how to write a good essay. However, for descriptive essay writing, you must practice plenty to hone your skills and develop your creativity. Your aim is to capture the reader’s imagination and describe your subject as clearly as possible. Thus, your memory, writing creativity, and senses need to be in top shape. Since you cannot show your reader a physical picture, words must be powerful enough to convince and help them create the images, smells, tastes, sounds, textures, and emotions in their head. To help you understand how to write a descriptive essay better, there is still a need to consider these standards:
- Introduction. The introduction should grab attention quickly. A weak introduction is likely to bore the readers and discourage them from reading. They might not even reach the essay body because they already stopped reading altogether. The introduction should serve as a platform to your purpose for writing the essay – the thesis statement. The introduction’s purpose is to condition the reader into fully absorbing the thesis statement.
- Thesis statement. A descriptive essay thesis statement is the main idea, the purpose, the message, or the main argument of your descriptive essay. The thesis statement should be the last sentence in the introduction paragraph. When writing the thesis statement, you must be 100% sure of your claim. For example, your thesis statement should not read like this:
“Street photography in New York City is sort of like a peacock with colors of the rainbow…”
There must not be any lack of clarity or certainty in your thesis statement. There must be a conviction because you are going to support it in the essay body. As mentioned earlier, the introduction serves as a platform for the thesis statement. In the same way, you must be able to make a smooth transition from your thesis statement to the first sentence of the essay body.
- Body of the descriptive essay. The essay body should support the argument made by your thesis statement. In it, you also proceed with the description and use of powerful and illustrative language to boost the “descriptive” part. Creative use of adjectives, verbs, and adverbs will help but use of literary techniques can elevate the quality of your descriptions. Here’s an example of a literary technique - a metaphor used creatively:
“The arrival of dusk drowned us in a sea of fear…” is much better and descriptive than “Night arrived and we got scared…”
Use of literary techniques stimulates the reader’s interest and imagination.The body of a descriptive essay should contain proofs of your thesis statement. Typically, the body is composed of three paragraphs. Ensure that the transition between paragraphs is smooth, logical, and serves to support the nature of the thesis statement.
- Conclusion of the descriptive essay. This is the closing remark of your descriptive essay. It is now time to reassert the validity of your thesis statement because you have already proven it in the body. For example, if your thesis statement is “Street photography in New York City is like a peacock with colours of the rainbow because of its power to fascinate and stimulate the common man’s interest in art and photography…”you may write your conclusion like this:
“Street photography is a powerful instrument in today’s times when art has taken a weak back seat in American culture and everyday life…”
You may end your conclusion with a statement, pose another question, or a call to action. Sticking to your sample thesis statement, you can encourage the reader to study street photography.
- Formatting your descriptive essay. Read your descriptive essay over and over again. Try to remove words, paragraphs, or sentences that you think are unnecessary. Create new angles, enhance your wordplay, and remove elements that negatively affect clarity. Revise if you feel there’s a need to. You may compare your work to descriptive essays online or a descriptive essay example you have at hand, or the work of a friend. You may also enlist the assistance of a descriptive essay writing service company if you feel like you need help revising or polishing your work.
The benefits of ordering your descriptive essay
With time and skill, you can craft an excellent descriptive essay. Otherwise, it’s impossible and you’re only bound to have a headache. Our service is intended for students and professionals who don’t have the time and skill. We are one of the most respected names in custom writing services and our descriptive essay writing help is just as good.
- Affordability. Remember: quality doesn’t have to be pricey. We'll help you get the best value for your money.
- 24/7 Support. We ensure all your concerns are addressed. Our committed Support Team is online 24/7.
- Confidentiality. Your use of our services will remain confidential at all times. No third party shall be able to access any of your information.
- Ease of use. Our user-friendly system is designed for your convenience. Important tasks such as ordering, communication, and provision of files are very easy to carry out.
- Quick order process. Time is precious. In the order form, you set your deadline, choose your project type, select the number of pages and academic style, and pay through credit card or PayPal.
- Plagiarism free. Your work is going to be written according to your own requirements and specifications, which essentially eliminates the possibility of plagiarism. Your paper is going to be all-original, written just for you, and will be your unique personal property for life.
Meet our writers - they'll take care of you
- Professionalism. We take pride in our writers’ qualifications - Master’s and PhD degree holders in their chosen fields and are more than versatile enough to write on many other subjects and all other types of papers. Our descriptive essay writing service is just one of the many specializations under our custom writing service which covers all academic and professional levels.
- Attitude. Professionalism is not just qualifications. Our writers are trustworthy, respectful, kind, and sensitive to the needs of clients. Expect first-class service and communication from our writers.
- High demands and background check. Every writer successfully underwent strict background check and rigid examinations to double-check their ability and overall competency.
Are you ready to order your descriptive essay?
Descriptive essays, term papers, coursework, and case studies are equally pressuring, especially with lack of ability. This reason alone stressed the importance of always having a Plan B. Punctuality, quality, credibility, originality, confidentiality, and professionalism are our assurances. Our descriptive essay writing service is waiting for you. If in case you need a different kind of paper, no problem - CustomEssayMeister has it all covered. If you need assistance, our Support Team is standing by to help you. Order now!