15% discount on first order.Special Welcome Offer.
Do you want to pay someone to write your paper? Read on!
When popular demand for Tom Clancy ’s novels exceeded the famous writer’s ability to complete new books, his publisher hired a team of ghostwriters to pen novels in Clancy’s style. This may seem like an intriguing subject, considering that Clancy’s fans expect the books to be straight from the writer’s mind. But as we will come to understand later, this practice is not entirely uncommon and in some situations is perfectly acceptable.
Who Is A Ghostwriter?
A ghostwriter is someone who provides writing services to another person who seeks to complete a written project. The arrangement usually requires the ghostwriter to do the writing part in accordance with the instructions of the client. The completed work, in turn, is published under the name of the client rather than the ghostwriter. In some instances, the ghostwriter may be credited as a co-author, though such cases are quite rare.
Ghostwriters have existed for centuries. Although many are not aware, ghostwriters have been completing work for politicians, businessmen, and even scholars. The reason for the demand for ghostwriting services is the long and difficult process required to write any piece. As you may already be aware, writing is not just about stringing words into sentences, and sentences into paragraphs. Writing requires a great deal of research, reading, critical thinking, and revising among others.
Writing also requires skill. Learning how to write efficiently does not happen overnight; it can take years for a person to become a skilled writer. Because of many people’s need for assistance in writing, ghostwriting has become an acceptable practice and thus a legitimate industry.
Do Students Hire Ghostwriters?
Decades ago, students used to try to get help for their assignments from the nerdy A-grader student in the class. Professors even coined a specific term for that: contract cheating. So, what exactly is contract cheating?
Contract cheating is the practice of students enlisting the assistance or services of a third party to complete assignments. It happens when someone other than the student completes an assignment, which the student then submits to his or her professor for evaluation and credit. For example, a student may ask a parent, a sibling, or a friend to help out.
This practice has always existed, of course, though not many students would openly admit to availing the aid of others. This practice also goes beyond the realm of education. On a much higher level, countless people can and have already published books, articles, and speeches written by ghostwriters. Prominent examples include politicians and celebrities who publish autobiographies with the help of ghostwriters. Such a practice in the publishing industry is widely considered to be acceptable.
What Is An Essay?
An essay is the most common written assignment in high school, university, and postgraduate. An essay is a short piece of writing that presents the author’s argument, analysis, description, or definition. There are numerous types of essays that you can ask a ghostwriter to write for you— argumentative essay , literary analysis, descriptive, narrative, informative, definition, or compare and contrast essays, to name a few.
The topic of an essay, naturally, differs depending on the courses you are taking. The goal of assigning essays is to exercise students’ research skills, critical thinking skills, and writing skills. The ability to write about a wide range of subjects is a skill that educational institutions value in their students. However, understandably, not all students can afford to sit down for hours simply to work toward improving their writing skills.
Hillary Clinton used ghostwriting services?
When Hillary Clinton published her memoirs , it was reported that she paid around half a million dollars to have her memoirs written by a ghostwriter. Does this make Hillary Clinton a fraud? Not exactly. Clinton is a public official, so although she is highly educated and perfectly capable of writing on her own, it is more likely that she did not have the time or energy to master how to write a memoir and complete a full-length book.
Moreover, the fact that a ghostwriter completed the project does not mean that the content of the book is no longer Clinton’s. The ghostwriter’s role was to organize Clinton’s thoughts and express them in words. The experiences, insights, and lessons the book presents are still those of the former First Lady. The memoirs are still hers.
Why it is okay to pay someone to write your essay for you
The life of the average college student today is probably not as hectic as Clinton’s but is sure is hectic enough. Although they do not attend political sessions, meet with diplomats, or appear in civic functions, there are many other things to tackle and students have to overcome these common problems in college . It is no wonder why students are some of the most stressed, exhausted, and sleep-deprived people.
On top of it all, the modern education system has its flaws, in particular in considering the challenges faced by their students. Colleges and universities strive to produce well-rounded individuals after graduation. However, being a well-rounded individual is far more complex today due to the sheer amount of knowledge students have to master today compared to what students had to learn decades ago. One or two extra courses on top of their major courses are a big burden. Naturally, these have benefits although they may not be essential to students’ future professions. As one student realized, for instance, insights from cultural anthropology may inform their future business decisions .
However, students have limited time and energy, and they have needs outside of college. With their daily life overloaded with commitments, students are unable to maximize the knowledge offered by educational institutions. This is a reality that the modern education system has failed to take into account.
Like Hillary Clinton, it is understandable for students to enlist the help of ghostwriters. You can ask a ghostwriter to help you with different coursework assignments. When working closely with a ghostwriter and providing specific instructions, ensure that the essay you submit represents your own ideas. This way, the writer acts as a medium that translates your ideas into writing. The challenge now is finding a good ghostwriter to write your essay for you.
How to find a trustworthy ghostwriting service
In this digital age, you no longer have to ask your nerdy classmate to provide you with some coursework help. Searching for a ghostwriter to save your grades is one Google search away. The Internet offers thousands of websites that bring together freelance writers and clients. On each of these websites, you will find hundreds of writers from around the globe who write academic projects, such as essays, research papers, and dissertations. But your fears are true, of course, there are websites you cannot fully trust to deliver high-quality essays. Still, more are out to take advantage of desperate students.
So how do you navigate this digital forest filled with scammers? We have prepared a guide for you. Read each of these points carefully and keep them in mind when looking for a website so that you don’t fall for essay scams.
1 - Know the company behind the website
One of the most important things to keep in mind is to know the company behind the website. Not all companies offer the same quality of services. There are as many untrustworthy companies as there are trustworthy ones. So how do you know if a company is trustworthy? Look at their reputation. A trustworthy company tends to be an established player in the industry. A company wouldn’t last long if it does not deliver quality service. Ask yourself some of the following questions:
- Does the company have a good reputation? Look at reviews of the company. A truly trustworthy company will always be transparent when it comes to client reviews. If the client reviews are there, read them.
- Is the website easy to use? Try to navigate the website. A good company upgrades constantly. If the website is easy to use, it means that the company prioritizes the convenience of its clients.
- Is the website secure? Explore the website. Try clicking on links. There shouldn’t be any pop-ups and suspicious links there.
- Does the company have enough writers to handle your specific project? A trustworthy company tends to attract and retain excellent writers. If the company has a lot of writers, it means that it is doing a good job keeping writers and clients satisfied.
- Is your money safe with the company? Again, check reviews of the websites. Watch out for reviews that narrate experiences of being cheated. When you place an order, check if the company billed you the amount stated in the transaction. There should be no hidden charges.
- What if the company does not keep its promise and doesn’t deliver, will it give my money back? To answer this question, look at the terms and conditions of the services. The company should have a refund or store credit policy. Also, the policy should be reasonable.
2 - Know the writer who will write your paper
Another aspect to look at when searching for a ghostwriting service is the writer’s background. Know your writer’s expertise and performance. Do not hesitate to ask the website about its writers and the work they produce. Some questions you should consider are the following:
- What is the background of the writer? Read the writer’s profile. The website should have a page dedicated to the background of its writers. Check if the writer’s field or expertise matches your requirements.
- Does the writer have a good track record? Positive client feedback? Has the writer written on your topic before? Read reviews of the writer. A good website is usually transparent when it comes to reviews of its writers. If the writer has received a lot of positive feedback, then this could mean that the writer provides quality work.
- Can the writer communicate well? Observe if the writer communicates well. If the writer is attentive to details, accommodating, and asks questions, then it is likely that the writer is eager to provide quality work.
- What is the time zone of the writer? A good company employs workers from different time zones. This allows the company to always have a writer available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Does the writer meet guidelines or writes whatever comes to mind? Check if the writer’s work meets your requirements. If you are not satisfied with the product, bring up your concerns with both the writer and the company.
- Does the writer cooperate during revisions? Occasional revisions are unavoidable. Check the company’s policy to see if they offer revisions for free. A truly trustworthy company understands that revisions are part of the writing process if the original instructions have not been followed. But more importantly, the writer should be willing to work with you on the revision. If the company or the writer does not offer this, then you should consider this as a red flag.
Welcome to CustomEssayMeister.com
Customessaymeister.com was established in 2006. Since then, we have written over 250,000 college papers (and counting!) and have worked with thousands of expert writers. From our humble beginnings, we have grown into a platform that houses over 200 professional English-speaking essay writers working in different time zones. You can place your order any time of day and get it done on the same day.
With over 10 years of experience, we have developed a sophisticated system that makes it easy for writers and clients to collaborate. We offer more than just the paper you need. We provide a great experience that exceeds your expectations.