When popular demand for Tom Clancy’s novels exceeded the famous writer’s ability to complete new books, his publisher hired a team of ghostwriters to pen novels in Clancy’s style. This may seem like an intriguing subject, considering that Clancy’s fans expect the books to be straight from the writer’s mind. But as we will come to understand later, this practice is not entirely uncommon and in some situations is perfectly acceptable.
Should you pay your classmate to write your paper?
Decades ago, students used to try to get help for their assignments from the nerdy A-grader student in class. Professors even coined a specific term for that: contract cheating. So what exactly is contract cheating?
Contract cheating can be defined as the practice of students enlisting the assistance or services of a third party to complete assignments. It happens when someone other than the student completes an assignment, which the student then submits to his or her professor for evaluation and credit. For example, a student may ask a parent, a sibling, or a friend to help out. This practice has always existed, of course, though not many students would openly admit to resorting to availing the aid of others. This practice also goes beyond the realm of education. On a much higher level, countless people can and have already published books written by ghostwriters. Prominent examples include politicians and celebrities who publish autobiographies with the help of ghostwriters. Such a practice in the publishing industry is widely considered as acceptable.
A ghostwriter is someone who provides writing services to another person who seeks to complete a written project. The arrangement usually requires the ghostwriter to do the writing part in accordance with the instructions of the client. The completed work, in turn, is published under the name of the client rather than the ghostwriter. In some instances, the ghostwriter may be credited as a co-author, though such cases are quite rare.
Ghostwriters have existed for centuries. Although many are not aware, ghostwriters have been completing work for politicians, celebrities, and even scholars. The reason that there’s a demand for the services of ghostwriter is because writing is a long and difficult process. As you may already be aware, writing is not just about stringing words into sentences and sentences into paragraphs. Writing requires a great deal of researching, reading, and revising among others. Writing also requires skill. Learning how to write efficiently does not happen overnight; it can take years for a person to become a skilled writer. Because of many people’s need for assistance in writing, ghostwriting has become a legitimate industry and an acceptable practice.
Why it is okay to pay someone to write your essay for you
When Hillary Clinton published her memoirs, very few people realized that the book was not written by Clinton herself. It was later reported that the former First Lady paid around half a million dollars to have her memoirs written by a ghostwriter. But does this make Hillary Clinton a fraud? Not exactly. Clinton is a public official, which means that she leads an extremely busy life. Although she is certainly highly educated and perfectly capable of writing on her own, it could be that she did not have the time or energy to complete a full-length book. It is understandable, therefore, why she had to engage the services of a ghostwriter. Moreover, the fact that a ghostwriter completed the project does not mean that the content of the book is no longer Clinton’s. The memoirs are still hers. The experiences, insights, and lessons the book presents are still those of the former First Lady. Remember, the ghostwriter’s role was to organize Clinton’s thoughts and express them in words, but the contents of the books remain the product of Clinton’s mind.
The life of the average college student today is probably as hectic as Clinton’s. Of course, college students do not attend political sessions, meet with diplomats, or appear in civic functions. But this does not make their days any less busy. Students must spend every day shuttling from one class to another, completing coursework, and reviewing for class and exams. It is no wonder why students are some of the most stressed, exhausted, and sleep-deprived people.
Note also that the modern education system has its flaws. The amount of knowledge that students must acquire today is far greater than the amount of knowledge students had to absorb a century ago, fifty years ago, or even just a decade ago. Today, students are pressured into becoming well-rounded individuals, and so apart from courses crucial to their chosen major they are required to study other courses even though these may not be as essential to their future profession. With students’ daily life overloaded with commitments requiring time and energy, students are forced to prioritize only a few of these. This is a reality that the modern education system has failed to take into account.
The fact that students face these challenges makes it inevitable for them to enlist the help of another. Like people who engaged the services of ghostwriters, you can have a writer accomplish some of your coursework for you. Working closely with a writer will enable you to provide specific instructions that the ghostwriter will follow. The completed work, therefore, still represents your own ideas and not the writer’s. What the writer does is simply ease the process of writing.
How to find a good essay writer
In this digital age, you no longer have to ask your nerdy classmate to help with coursework. Searching for someone to assist you is just one Google search away. The internet offers thousands of websites that bring together freelance writers and clients. On each of these websites you will find hundreds of writers from around the globe who are experts at writing academic projects such as essays, research papers, and dissertations. But remember that not all of these websites are trustworthy. Some are just out to take your money without providing quality service.
So how do you navigate this digital forest filled with scammers? We have prepared a guide for you. Read each of these points carefully and keep them in mind when looking for a website so that you don’t fall for essay scam.
Know the company behind the website
One of the most important things to keep in mind is to know the company behind the website. Not all companies offer the same quality of services. There are as many untrustworthy companies as there are trustworthy ones. So how do you know if a company is trustworthy? Look at their reputation. A trustworthy company tends to be an established player in the industry. A company wouldn’t last long if it does not deliver quality service. Ask yourself some of the following questions:
- Is the website easy to use? Try to navigate the website. A good company constantly innovates. If the website is easy to use, it means that the company prioritizes the convenience of its clients.
- Is the website secure? Explore the website. Try clicking on links. There shouldn’t be any pop-ups and suspicious links there.
- Does the company have a good reputation? Look at reviews of the company. A truly trustworthy company will always be transparent when it comes to client reviews. If the client reviews are there, read them.
- Does the company have enough writers to handle your specific project? A trustworthy company tends to attract and retain excellent writers. If the company has a lot of writers, it means that it is doing a good job at keeping writers and clients satisfied.
- Is your money safe with the company? Again, check reviews of the websites. Watch out for reviews that narrate experiences of being cheated. When you place an order, check if the company billed you the amount stated in the transaction. There should be no hidden charges.
- What if the company does not keep its promise and doesn’t deliver, will it give my money back? To answer this question, look at the terms and conditions of the services. The company should have a refund or store credit policy. Also, the policy should be reasonable.
Know the writer who will write your paper
Another aspect to look at when searching for a writer is the writer’s background. Know your writer well. Do not hesitate to ask the website about its writers and the work they produce. Some questions you should consider are the following:
- What is the background of the writer? Read the writer’s profile. The website should have a page dedicated to the background of its writers. Check if the writer’s field or expertise matches your requirements.
- Does the writer have good track record? Positive client feedback? Has the writer written on your topic before? Read reviews of the writer. A good website is usually transparent when it comes to reviews of its writers. If the writer has received a lot of positive feedback, then this could mean that the writer provides quality work.
- Can the writer communicate well? Observe if the writer communicates well. If the writer is attentive to details, accommodating, and asks questions, then it is likely that the writer is eager to provide quality work.
- What is the time zone of the writer? A good company employs workers from different time zones. This allows the company to always have a writer available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Does the writer meet guidelines or writes whatever comes to mind? Check if the writer’s work meets your requirements. If you are not satisfied with the product, bring up your concerns with both the writer and the company.
- Does the writer provide revisions for free? Revisions are often unavoidable. Check the company’s policy to see if they offer revisions for free. A truly trustworthy company understands that revisions are part of the writing process if the original instructions have not been followed. If the company or the writer does not offer this, then you should consider this as a red flag.
Welcome to customessaymeister.com
Customessaymeister.com was established in 2006. Since then, we have written over 250,000 college papers and have worked with thousands of expert writers. From our humble beginnings, we have grown into a platform that houses over 200 professional English-speaking essay writers working in different time zones. You can place your order any time of day and get it done on the same day. With over 10 years of experience, we have developed a sophisticated system that makes it easy for writers and clients to collaborate. We offer more than just the paper you need. We provide a great experience that exceeds your expectations.