Writing a Master of Business Administration or MBA application essay may seem easy. Many liken it to a harder version of the college admission essay; that it is just a matter of writing an essay to be admitted to a graduate school of business. But this is not the case. Writing an MBA admission essay can be quite difficult not only because of the need to land in a business school but also owing to its complex and intricate guidelines. There is a world of knowledge that awaits a successful applicant, and getting to that world requires hard work.
Truth be told, the MBA essay is decidedly the most important document that you will submit when applying for a slot in a business school. Therefore, it cannot be overstated that it should be written with complete commitment and attention to detail. However, not everyone has the time, the energy, or the precise words to craft an excellent MBA application essay. In this post, we look at some of the ways that can help you craft that superb MBA essay and secure that spot in your dream business school.
What Is An MBA Paper?
An MBA paper is basically an essay that business schools require applicants to submit as part of the admission process. The content of the MBA paper will be determined by the specific instructions of the business school. However, some common elements include why you are applying, qualifications that make you a good candidate, and the steps you will take in order to succeed. Admissions officers read your essay, and their evaluation of your paper contributes to their decision if you are accepted.
MBA essays are simply application essays for the university which you wish to attend to acquire your Master's Degree. MBA essays often ask the applicant to write a personal statement, which is a good chance for the applicant to give further background other than the details from the resume.
In some cases, the instructions may require your MBA paper to have nothing to do with business at all. For example, some prompts ask you to recall a memorable experience and discuss lessons you have learned. Such prompts are designed to bring out your personality and character. In other words, the admissions officers want to know who you are beyond your academic profile.
Reasons Why Writing an MBA Application Essay Is Difficult
Writing an MBA paper is already a tough job given the high quality expected by business schools and the stiff competition from other applicants. But it becomes almost impossible to write when there are other factors to worry about. So what are these factors that hinder applicants from writing? Below are some of the reasons that make writing your MBA paper difficult.
1. Lack of Writing Skills
Lack of writing skills is one of the main reasons why business school applicants find it difficult to craft an MBA paper. Many aspiring MBA students know what they want to say, but they simply do not know how to express themselves through effective writing. They may have trouble choosing the right words or organizing their thoughts.
The inability to articulate one’s intent is understandable, though. A large majority of students aiming for MBA slots are graduates of business-related majors. Such majors are not really keen on imparting creative writing skills to students. The language of business-related majors tends to be straightforward and objective, which means that students do not learn how to use beautifying language and literary devices.
2. Lack of Time
Another reason why applicants find writing an MBA essay challenging is the amount of time it requires to complete it. Most MBA applicants hold day jobs and usually don't have spare time. When you are working, it is inevitable not to feel the pressure of having to complete an essay while doing your job. Many working students are, therefore, in no shape to write an MBA application essay. The stakes are just too high to gamble writing with a bothered mind.
3. Lack of Resources
Fresh college graduates who directly pursue their MBA applications are rare due to the unduly high tuition rates. Unless your MBA education is funded all throughout by scholarship, you may begin to wonder if and when an MBA is worth it. Considerable financial stability is required if you desire to get an MBA degree since you will need to personally shoulder the tuition fee cost. The prospect of high costs can easily dampen your spirits and prevent you from being in the mood to write.
4. Lack of Energy
Writing is not a light task. While writing requires minimal physical input, the experience of sitting down for hours trying to come up with words that perfectly express your thoughts can leave you exhausted. Writing also does not stop with the first copy; you need to repeat this process many times over to polish your work. If you already spend a lot of your effort trying to balance life and work commitments, squeezing in writing will most definitely drain you of energy.
5. Language Barriers
Business schools attract a lot of students whose first language is not English. Unfortunately, most business schools primarily use English due to it being a global language. If you are not yet that fluent in English, writing an essay may prove to be more challenging than you expect. You also cannot afford to make grammatical or word choice mistakes since this could mean losing your opportunity to impress admissions officers.
Business schools are notorious for being extremely selective since they receive more applicants than available slots. If you are applying to a business school, you have your work cut out for you. Writing is made more difficult if you lack time, energy, resources, writing skills, and language fluency. You need to remember, however, that getting a slot is worth all the trouble. In the next section, we look at the benefits of an MBA diploma.
Benefits of MBA
Having an MBA in your credentials equips you with an abundance of advantages, especially if it is from a prestigious business school. MBA is not just fancy letters that decorate your resume. They represent advanced skills, knowledge, and experience that can propel your career to greater heights. In many instances, having an MBA alone can prompt an employer to include you in the shortlist of applicants. Here are the key takeaways:
1. High Salary Potential
If you look into the salary range paid to professionals with an MBA against those who have other master's degrees, the huge difference is strikingly obvious. Whether MBA graduates elect to go to the public or private sector, their salaries are more than twice as much as those employees who have master's degrees in other fields.
2. Be a Boss
Young MBA degree holders tend to become successful leaders or entrepreneurs. An MBA program gives you skills, knowledge, and practices vital to starting your own business. An MBA degree equips you with competencies in business management, financial planning, and financial handling. All these put you in a favorable position to manage your own business (just think of having your own in-house grant writing service).
3. A Wealth of Career Opportunities
An MBA degree offers you a much broader field of opportunities. An MBA program is not just concerned with business as its name seems to suggest; it also covers economics, finance, statistics, human resources, and public administration - all fields which overlap with and use principles of business. The MBA degree's coverage of these areas supplies MBA graduates with many more avenues to realize their potential.
4. Personal Growth and Development
MBA graduates almost always become an entirely new and better version of themselves right after completing the degree. Armed with a new vantage point in both life and business, MBA graduates can hone their personal and business survival instinct and professionalism, making them remarkable mentors and communicators. Undeniably, an MBA degree can elevate your mind's abilities and awareness of society's nuances.
5. Help Change the World
Business and finance are the two key drivers of global change. This is why governmental and non-governmental agencies are increasingly relying on MBA graduates for the execution of their social and economic development programs. Having an MBA degree lets you hit two birds with one stone. First, it gives you job security by working for such agencies. Second, it helps you uplift your community and boost the socio-economic development of various countries.
An MBA gives someone a greater chance of landing a high job position. Also, MBA is an investment and is an actual self-development strategy. Better opportunities will come which also means better financial standing.
It’s an understatement that an MBA can do wonders for your professional and personal growth and development. Once you acquire your MBA, you become a member of an elite community of highly competent professionals. An MBA gives you the ability to forge not only your individual future but the future of companies, agencies, and communities. Getting through business school is a tough test, but the rewards make it all worthwhile.
Your Challenge: Business Schools Admit Only the Most Outstanding MBA Applicants
The aforementioned advantages of having an MBA degree are the reason why admissions officers of business schools aspire to choose only the best applicants. They want to ensure that the future MBA graduates are rich not only in knowledge but also in character, of noble intent, and in possession of qualities that can help society improve as a whole.
Why Seek Professional Help for Your MBA Application Essay
An MBA holds the promise of advancing your career and character. For this reason, you should never take your MBA application essay for granted. It is not a mere essay and certainly not to be compared with a much simpler college application essay. A world of opportunities awaits you once you earn that MBA diploma. If you are overwhelmed by your job and other commitments or have the slightest hesitation, it's best to entrust your MBA application to writing experts.
As an academic writing firm, CustomEssayMeister offers an MBA essay writing service designed to converge your ideas into an original and high-quality MBA essay. This essay can impress even the most discerning admissions officers in the world’s top business schools. In the sections below, we will discuss why CustomEssayMeister is your best choice when looking for help in writing your MBA entrance essay.
Why CustomEssayMeister Is the Ideal MBA Essay Writing Service
When looking for an MBA admission essay writing service, you will encounter many websites that offer similar services. But not all writing companies are the same. Many companies make false promises or fall short of expectations. CustomEssayMeister is among the top online writing services for many reasons:
- Best quality products. Here at CustomEssayMeister, we put the greatest value in our clients’ trust and loyalty. This is why we do our best to provide only the best products that meet our clients’ instructions and expectations. So, whether you are looking for an MBA essay written especially for you or you want a professional writer to improve your draft (MBA essay editing service), you can expect us to deliver high-quality work on or before your set deadline.
- Professional writers. CustomEssayMeister holds its writers to exceptionally high standards. We have an intensive screening process to ensure that we hire only the best writers to handle MBA application essays. Our writers also come from diverse cultural and academic backgrounds, thus allowing them to work on a wide range of topics, areas, and disciplines. Together, our writers have produced thousands of papers that more than satisfied the requirements of our clients.
- Unique, plagiarism-free, and custom papers. All our papers are written according to our clients’ specific instructions. We never copy from other papers or recycle old works. We know ways to avoid plagiarism. This is to ensure that the content of our papers precisely fits our clients’ distinct needs and expectations. Expect our writers to work with you closely in order to give your MBA essay the sense of authenticity that admissions officers look for.
- 24/7 support. Apart from professional writers, our company also includes a 24/7 support team dedicated to helping you in managing your orders. Want to learn more about our services? You can chat with our friendly operators. Having trouble uploading or downloading files? Just send a message. Unsure about how to place an order? Call and they will be happy to walk you through the entire process. Our team will be glad to give more information and answer your questions.
- Secure and confidential service. Apart from being easy to use, our website is also designed to secure your personal details and credit card information. Our website utilizes a sophisticated security system to ensure that such data is not shared with any unauthorized person or entity. Furthermore, our service guarantees that every transaction is kept confidential at all times.
- Affordable prices. We at CustomEssayMeister understand that clients want to get the best value for their hard-earned money. That is why we keep our prices highly affordable. Our pricing scheme matches prices with the client’s specifications, so you can be assured that you are paying the right amount for your order. Our service also offers limited discounts and other perks when appropriate.
CustomEssayMeister also helps clients who would like to take their MBA as well as clients who are currently taking the degree. Enjoy discounts when you let us handle all your MBA essays!
Professional MBA Essay Writers You Can Trust
One of the cornerstones of our service is our professional writers. After all, the writers are the ones who provide the content for the clients' orders. For this reason, we make sure that we hire professional writers and that their competencies are maintained and enhanced. Here are some of the ways that we keep our roster of writers in top shape:
- Intensive screening and application process. CustomEssayMeister makes sure that writers undergo the proper screening and application process. They must demonstrate their competence by providing samples of written work, passing the language exam, completing test essays, and undergoing interviews. Our writers are experts in a wide range of topics, areas, and disciplines. They are competent when it comes to writing excellent essays for MBA programs.
- Background check. Our company also conducts meticulous background checks. We verify the identity of our writers by requiring them to submit government-issued identification documents. We also make sure that our writers understand the repercussions of dishonesty. This is why we subject them to interviews.
- Professionalism. CustomEssayMeister requires writers to observe professionalism at all times. This means that our writers are expected to be courteous and polite towards clients, initiate collaboration with clients to enhance the quality of MBA application essay papers, and respect deadlines.
- Quality assurance. CustomEssayMeister has a dedicated Quality Assurance Department, and part of the QA Team’s work is to continuously monitor the writers’ output. By checking the writers’ works, the QA Team helps in ensuring that the writers are able to continuously provide original and high-quality papers.
Get the Best MBA Essay Now!
Though it seems that the MBA essay writing process is easy, it can actually be difficult to craft an essay capable of impressing veteran admissions officers. Applicants know what to say most of the time, but not how to say it in the best way possible. We are here to help out. With over ten years of experience in writing application essays and thousands of regular clients who have found satisfaction in our products and services, CustomEssayMeister is in the best position to assist you in writing that MBA essay.
More than our expertise in handling such papers, our company also offers other special benefits. Our top-notch excellence, user-friendly and secure website, 24/7 support team, and affordable prices also work towards giving you a great overall customer experience. So instead of worrying, go straight to CustomEssayMeister’s website and order your MBA essay writing service now.