Best biology research paper topics for 2020
Biology is a discipline of science that deals with living organisms, and explores their functions, evolution, growth, and structure. There are many factors that point out the significance of biology, and it is essential to understand them before writing a biology paper . First, as mentioned, biology is centered on everything that has to do with life. It also provides for scientific explanations and a deep understanding of how living things and non-living things interact with each other. Lastly, it gives perspectives and insights about how diverse life forms can be. More importantly, biology explores other disciplines that are connected to the sustainability of life, which includes ecosystems, food quality, the environment, roots of diseases, the development of the medicinal field, and the many other mysteries that continue to surround the human body. The study of life continues to change and shape the world. It also provides for credible and reliable explanations as to why things happen.
Due to its nature, students find it difficult to choose topics for a biology research paper . It encompasses all kinds of living organisms, and the current breakthroughs in research have immensely broadened this already huge discipline. Writing your own paper in this field, and the process of choosing interesting research paper topics, depends solely on your field of specialization and interests. This post discusses the process of choosing the right topic, along with lists of topics that may interest you. If you are wondering where to look for good topics for a biology research paper, read on.
How To Choose Topic For Biology Research Paper?
Finding great topics for a study can be challenging, and based on what has been discussed, finding a good topic to be able to create a high-quality biology research paper is even more difficult. Your biology topic must be interesting, appealing, and more importantly, relevant to both the academe and the world. Your research paper should deal with hard data, recent findings, and controversial questions. If you are still feeling lost, here are some core principles to consider as you look for the best biology topics for a research paper:
Remember to always choose something interesting to you. It will be difficult to write anything you simply do not care about, and it will be much more painful writing a research paper about that.
- After choosing, analyze the topic. Figure out whether the topic is broad or narrow – a broad topic will not provide specific information and details that will help you build the paper. A narrow topic will give you everything you will need to write. With research, general topics need to be avoided.
- Thoroughly research on the topic, and make sure that there are sources from which you can retrieve information. Even when your topic comes up as narrow, it will be impossible to write about if there are no readily available materials on it.
Biology, as a discipline, is never-ending. There is a constant need to deal with recent findings and debatable questions. Remember that a great topic is the base of a scientific argument, which will be valuable to the scientific community. It must provoke further discussions and lead to future studies.
The Best Ideas For Biological Research Paper Topics For Students in 2019
As with any paper, selecting a research topic is an incredibly important thing. Once you get the topic right, your chances of writing well and succeeding will increase dramatically. Gathered from various sources and experts, here are the best topics to consider for your biology research paper:
1. Human Immune System and Its Resistance Capacity
2. Functions of Immune System Agents
3. Diseases Caused by Immune System Malfunction
4. Stress And Its Effects on Immunity
5. Tolerance And Autoimmunity
6. Asthma And Other Allergic Reactions
7. Immunotherapy on the Human Body
8. Immunology And Transplantation
9. The Prevention of Graft Rejection
10. Vaccination And Its Benefits
11. Society’s Perspective on Vaccination
Plant Pathology Biology Research Topics
12. Natural Disease Resistance in Plants
13. Plant Pathology: The Prevention Measures
14. Plant-Associated Microbes and Current Genomic Tools: An Extensive Research
15. Literature Review on Microbial Ecology and Evolution
16. Plant Diseases Management by Modern Technology
17. Genetics And Plant Evolution
18. Weedy And Invasive Plants
19. Aspects And Functions of Photosynthesis
Behavior and Hormones
20. The Significance of Certain Hormones And Its Effects on Human Bodily Functions
21. Cell Structure And Antibiotic Resistance
22. How Hormones Influence Human Mind and Behavior
23. How Hormones Become A Factor to Depression
24. Female Anatomy: Hormonal Changes During Pregnancy
25. The Biological Basis of Psychological Disorders
26. Bipolar Disorder And the Biology Behind It
27. Cortisol and Testosterone Influence Risk-Taking
28. Current Developments on Oxytocin Science
29. Oxytocin and the Fear Reaction
30. The Lasting Effects of Endocrine-Related Diseases
31. Hormonal Control of the Reproductive System
32. Influences of Hormonal Therapy
33. Endocrinology and Metabolism
34. Psychopathic Disorders: Are They Hormone-Specific?
35. The Use of Melatonin in Therapy
36. Steroid Hormones’ Path to Cells
37. How Cardio Exercise Influences Hormones
38. The Use of Oxytocin In Treating Psychopathic Disorders
39. Women’s Mental Health: The Role of Hormones
40. Gender Specifics And Mental Health
Abortion, Human cloning, Genetic Researches
41. Abortion Law And Society’s View of it in the U.S.
42. The Relation Of Abortion To Feminism
43. Abortion: Biological Insights
44. Possibilities on Human Cloning & Transplantation
45. Different Types of Cloning
46. DNA Structure, Genetic Disorders, and Modern Technology
47. Human Cloning Science: History and Development
48. The Moral Intricacies of Human Cloning
49. Can Cloning Change Medicine?
50. DNA-modified Organisms: Origins and Development
51. DNA Modifications and its Effects on Humans
52. Can DNA Change Truly Beat Aging?
53. Obesity and its Genetic Grounds
54. Homosexuality: Is It Genetically Based?
55. Addictive Substances And Its Effect On Genes
56. Genes and Depression
57. The Advantages and Disadvantages of Transgenic Crops
58. What Causes Genetic Mutations?
59. Is Donor’s Consent Needed for Organ Donation?
60. Moral Codes Behind Transplantation
61. How Public Opinion Holds Back the Scientific Progress
62. Animal Growth and The Factors To Consider
63. Home Pets and Obesity
64. Modern Home Pets And Traditional Dog Diet
65. Male Pregnancy Among Animals
66. Beauty Products Testing on Animals: Ethical?
67. A Study On Bird Behaviors
68. Animal Science And Food Sustainability
69. How Does Veganism Actually Influence Meat Production?
70. Projects On Wild Animals
71. Fashion Industry And Its Role On Animal Abuse
72. The Camouflage Mechanism in Sea Animals
73. Discovering Primate Language and Cognitive Function
74. Ecological and Evolutionary Factors That Influence Animal Behavior
75. The Relationship Between Living Forms and Their Environment
76. The Effect of Human Behavior on Animal Forms in the USA
77. Ways Animals and Plants Adapt to Changing Environment
78. Animals and Developmental Mechanism of Resistance
79. Environmental Change: Involvement in the Diversity of Species
80. Is Global Warming Truly a Threat?
81. Fast Food Industry And Tropical Forest Extinction
82. Environmental Psychology And Its Effects On The Modern World
83. Wildlife Protection And Different Means
84. The Impacts of Rain Forest Extinction
85. Rare Species and The Need for Protection
86. The Problem of Extinction
87. Environment’s Pollution and Renewable Energy
88. Biodiversity and Climate Change
89. Types of Pollution in Modern World
90. What is the Importance of Sustainability in Biology?
91. Factors of Extinction of Species
92. The Benefits of Ecotourism
93. Is Extinction of Bees Real? What Are Its Impacts?
94. The Ocean Wildlife: How Oil Spill Affects It
95. The Factors and Benefits Surrounding Organic Farming
Neurobiology Research Topics
96. Visual Cortex And Models of Orientation
97. The Role of Neuroscience In Robotic Technology
98. What is Visual-Motor Coordination Actually Based On?
99. The Impact of Music on the Human Brain
100. Brain Injuries and Other Related Disorders
101. The Brain and Memory
102. Mysteries of Brain Self-Repair
103. Genetic Defects That Lead to Schizophrenia
104 Migraine: Factors And Causes
105. Correlation Between Gut Bacteria and Anxiety
106. Does Gut Bacteria Contribute to Depression?
107. Cognitive Neuroscience And Problem-Solving
108. Genes and Proteins Responsible for Neurons
History of Biology
109. The History and Development of Genetics
110. Darwin’s Theory and Its Significance to Biology
111. Discovering and Exploring Evolution Factors
112. How Does Archeology Impact Animal Biology?
113. The Discovery and Impact of Natural Selection Theory
114. The Effects of Whale Hunting
115. The Dead Branches of Evolution
116. The Famous Biologist: Antonie van Leeuwenhoek
117. Edward Jenner and the History of Vaccination
118. Rachel Carson’s Stand on Environmental Safety
119. How History and Biology are Combined According to Stephen Jay Gould’s Paleontology
Other Good Biology Research Paper Topics
120. Homosexuality Among Animals
121. Is Immortality Real? Real Creatures That Never Die Of Natural Causes
122. Microbial Factories: The Answers To Shortage Of Raw Metals?
123. Is The Domestication Of Wolves Possible?
124. Meningitis: An Illness And A Virus
125. Drug Addiction: What We Know And What We Don’t
126. Is Hypnosis Real: The Scientific Perspective
127. The Effect Of Pollution On People
128. Neurobiology: Human Memories
129. Cannabis For Medicinal Purposes And Its Legalization
130. Binge Drinking Of Alcohol And How It Damages The Human Body
131. Why The Ebola Virus Is Still An Enormous Threat
132. Health of The Planet and Its Relation to Species Extinction
133. Human Cloning and Organ Transplants
134. The Impact of Diabetes and Its Continuous Threat
135. Alternative Medicine and Traditional Medicine
136. The Unknown Future Impact of Steroids
137. Cell Studying For Cancer Cures
138. Space Travel: Its Possibilities and Challenges
139. DNA Testing
140. Metabolism and Physical Exercise
141. Neurobiological Explanation of Sleep
142. The Evolution of Infectious Diseases
Always keep in mind that your research paper must show evidence of research. This can easily be shown by choosing a topic rich in material. By opting for your chosen topic (which you are genuinely interested in and managed to tick everything off your checklist), you will be able to masterfully craft your paper. Of course, being able to choose the best topic for you only wins you half the battle. From there, you need to come up with the rest of your plan – outline the points you wish to include, write the introduction, and of course, accomplish the student population’s most popular question “ how to edit a research paper?” After doing all of these, there will be no more need to buy biology paper – but remember that its overall success will still depend on you.
Research paper writing service for students
The complexity of biology is undeniable, so expect writing a biology paper to be just as complicated. As a student, this requirement will be on top of your already extensive list of to-do. Your stress levels will be at an all time high, with barely enough time for rest. Perhaps it is time that you seek the services of professional writers. CustomEssayMeister has been around since 2006, dedicated to helping students like you with custom research papers. Our professional writers will know just what to do, so give us a call now!