Get An Affordable and Professional Advertising Plan For Your Business Class
- We can write your advertising plan per YOUR INSTRUCTIONS
- We deliver your advertising plan ON TIME
- We pledge 100% SATISFACTION for your advertising plan
Our website was launched in 2006. We have served thousands of clients worldwide.
Completed Advertising Plans
We have written thousands of successful advertising plans on almost any topic on a very short notice.
American & British Advertising Plan Writers
We have an excellent team. Our advertising plan writers are among the very best in the industry.
15% discount on first order.Special Welcome Offer.
Advertising plans are a key component of any marketing project. A well-designed, unique, and creative strategic advertising plan has the potential to not only grab the attention of its target audience but actually grow the clientele. However, creating an advertising plan is not as simple as simply coming up with a catchy ad. It requires intensive media planning that involves understanding not the product or service, the market, and most importantly the consumers themselves.
Given the advertising plan’s importance, marketing students are usually required to make their own plans as part of their training. This provides students the opportunity to experience what it is like to work on marketing projects, which in turn enhances their creativity. But what if you don’t feel confident enough or you lack the time and energy? Luckily, there are academic ghostwriting services that cater to students like you. In this post, we briefly explain what advertising is, how it differs from marketing, and what benefits you will enjoy when you hire an advertising plan writer.
What is advertising?
Advertising can be defined as the practice of promoting a product or service through one or more paid channels. The goal of advertising is to catch the target audience’s attention, thereby increasing brand awareness, as well as encouraging the purchase of the product or service, thereby profiting from the sale. As the term itself suggests, advertising involves creating advertisements (or ads for short) that target consumers.
Advertising has existed since ancient times. However, the practice has evolved in response to technological changes. Today, products and services are advertised through a wide range of distribution channels. For instance, more traditional forms of advertising include print materials like brochures and catalogs, outdoor ads like billboards and posters, television and radio commercials, and celebrity endorsements among others. In more recent decades and as a consequence of the spread of the internet and the rise of social media, newer channels have also been developed including online ads, email, and sponsorships. In fact, almost any medium can be used as a channel for advertising.
Advertising vs. Marketing
The notion that marketing and advertising are the same is not uncommon. After all, many people tend to use the terms “advertising” and “marketing” interchangeably. However, it is important to note that there is a significant difference between advertising and marketing . As discussed in the preceding section, advertising refers to practices that promote a product or service through one or more paid channels. In advertising, the flow of information is often one-way, with the brand acting as the sender of the information and the consumer the recipient. Marketing, on the other hand, is far broader and involves processes that go beyond creating ads.
Marketing can be defined as the overall process of communicating with markets about a brand including its products and services. This means that marketing goes beyond simply promoting products and services through paid channels. Instead, it encompasses a variety of activities. Furthermore, such activities may involve two-way communication. Hence, the consumer does not merely receive information but instead also serves as a source of information. Some of the concepts and activities that fall within the scope of marketing include the following:
- Market research: Market research involves collecting and analyzing data to better understand target consumers. This activity seeks to understand customers, including their demographic characteristics, needs, preferences, purchasing habits, behaviors, and factors that influence their consumption patterns. Knowledge gleaned from market research is often used to inform decision-making. Note that market research also often involves studying the competition to better differentiate against other bands.
- Segmentation, targeting, and positioning: Known as STP, segmentation, targeting, and marketing is an approach that involves dividing larger markets into smaller segments with similar traits. For instance, a market may be segmented according to age, geographical location, or behavior. With the consumers now categorized into segments, companies can practice targeting by tailoring the marketing for each segment. This in turn enhances brand engagement. Meanwhile, positioning involves creating a unique image within the mind of the consumer that differentiates it from other brands. STP is often part of creating a marketing plan.
- Product design. While part of product design is often considered as not entirely part of marketing, there is an overlap in that marketing influences the decisions made in designing a product. For instance, marketing is responsible for aspects such as making the packaging aesthetically pleasing to consumers.
- Marketing mix. Marketing mix refers to broad strategies that a company uses to sell its products. There are four main components of the marketing mix: product, price, place, and promotion. Product refers to the actual product or service; price refers to the cost of the product; place is the channel through which the product or service is delivered to consumers; and promotion refers to methods used to promote the product such as freebies, sales, and bundles. The marketing mix is often a part of the marketing plan.
These are just some of the concepts and activities that are part of marketing. There are many more depending on other factors like the market, the industry, and the consumers themselves. As highlighted by the discussion, the difference between the two is that marketing is broader while advertising is a component of marketing. In a way, advertising represents a strategy for promoting the company’s offering that has been informed by the findings of other marketing processes performed by the company like research and STP.
How CustomEssayMeister Can Help
Advertising plans are usually made by professionals. However, students studying marketing, communications, business, commerce, and other related fields are expected to possess working knowledge about how to write them. They need to have writing skills, creativity, and sensitivity to consumers’ needs. Hence, advertising plans are commonly assigned to such students. But not everyone is capable of accomplishing this task. Some may be far too busy with other commitments while some may feel unready to take on such a challenge. The good thing is, there’s a company that lets students order paper online.
CustomEssayMeister is a top company when it comes to all custom writing needs. This means we can write just about any type of custom coursework about any topic. Whether the requirement is a simple term paper or a lengthy dissertation, whether it’s about history or statistics, you can trust us to have a writer that perfectly suits the job. If you are in need of a business plan or essay, then we are the business essay writing service for you.
You might be wondering about the benefits you will get when you hire a paper writer to write your strategic advertising plan at CustomEssayMeister. You’re in luck because our company offers not just top-quality work but also the best customer experience. Some of the benefits you get to enjoy include the following:
- High-quality work. Here at CustomEssayMeister, we take quality very seriously, which is why we take great pains to ensure that you receive papers of the highest quality. Our writers are trained to carefully read all instructions so that no detail is missed. Our writers are very well-versed in various fields, and most of them have master’s and doctorate degrees. This means that whatever your requirement may be, there’s an expert writer who can produce quality work for you.
- 100% original. We guarantee that each and every paper that we produce is 100% original. Each project is written from scratch and tailored according to the specific instructions you provide. We neither copy the works of others nor recycle old works. We use software to detect plagiarism and ensure the paper meets the highest standards of originality.
- Professional writers. Our writers are among the finest in the industry. Applicants go through a lengthy and meticulous screening process to ensure that only the most competent writers make it to our roster. Every essay writer for hire is trained to be communicative, courteous, proactive, and collaborative.
- Safe and secure service. The safety and security of your personal information is a top priority. We have a sophisticated security system in place to ensure that any personal information you provide remains. All transactions are confidential and our staff is trained to handle any detail you provide with care.
- User-friendly website. We continually update our website to deliver you the best customer experience. Placing your orders on our website is fast, easy, and convenient. It takes only a few moments to get from our homepage to finalize your order. Buying papers online has never been this easy.
- Unlimited revisions. There may be rare times when the paper you receive does not fully adhere to the instructions you provided. This happens because writers are humans after all and like everyone else are prone to making mistakes. But do not worry because we offer unlimited revisions. You can request for changes to the paper as many times as you want until the product meets your instructions.
- Refund option. In the event that you are unsatisfied with the product, you may request a refund. Our team will review your request in consideration of the terms of the agreement and provide you with the corresponding refund. You can also choose to have the refund held as store credit that you can use for future orders.
- Affordable rates. We understand that times are hard and the economy isn’t doing that great. Students like you need to be smart with how they spend their money. This is why we offer low rates to keep our service accessible. Our system is designed to adjust according to the specifics of your order. This way you can be sure that you’re not getting overcharged for your order.
- 24-hour support. We have a 24-hour support system available for all your order-related needs. Our operators will be more than happy to assist you in managing your orders. You can reach us via chat, call, or email.
- Loyalty discounts. We also offer perks to regular customers. This is one way that we give back to clients who continuously trust our service. To learn more about how you can avail of the loyalty discount, simply contact our friendly operators.
We understand if you’re still asking yourself, “should I pay someone to do my paper?” After all, there are companies out there that make a lot of promises and end up breaking all of them. But with CustomEssayMeister you can be sure that promises are not just promises—they are guarantees. Just read any of the thousands of reviews posted by our customers from around the world and you will see why we are the trusted brand when it comes to writing papers.
Cost of a Professional Advertising Plan
We know how difficult it is to stay within the budget when you’re a student. We were also students once. Aside from college fees and the cost of textbooks, students like you spend money on daily needs and unexpected expenses. With this in mind, we do our best to keep our prices low. The cost of a strategic advertising plan can easily run into the thousands when you order from other websites. But here at CustomEssayMeister we offer the same project for lower prices. Do not think that the quality is low just because it’s more affordable. Our strategic advertising plan is of the same quality as that produced by a more expensive service, if not higher. It is simply our desire to help as many students as possible by refusing to overcharge our clients. You can request for an automated quote by visiting our website.
Get Advertising Plan Help Now
If you’re in need of a high-quality strategic advertising plan, now’s the best time to place your order. Our expert writers are ready to complete your order. But remember we’re capable of writing any type of marketing project. Whether it’s a marketing plan that you need, copywriting (for pub mats), or even a marketing dissertation , we can handle it. And beyond that, we can also complete papers on any topic. Place your order now and find out why CustomEssayMeister is a trusted company by countless clients around the globe.
We work 24/7 and we are affordable (from $13.95/page). Our writers, managers and support agents all have been involved in academic ghostwriting for years. We can assist even with the most difficult writing assignment under time constraints.