The importance of education cannot be overstated. Regardless of social standing and cultural identity, education is a birthright. Unfortunately, even in today's progressive times, education is sometimes perceived as a privilege and not a basic human right, prompting some to underestimate its benefits on one's life. In the process, this kind of thinking deprives financially incapable but deserving youths the chance to prove their worth. CustomEssayMeister recognizes that and we would like to lend a helping hand.
Scholarship for Self-Supporting Orphans or Half-Orphans by CustomEssayMeister
CustomEssayMeister is offering a scholarship program for underprivileged students to fulfill our vision of a world with well-educated children with a more promising future. For this year's program, we wish to center our aid on orphans, half-orphans, and self-supporting students.
We at CustomEssayMeister believe that many of our bright students are buried in various life circumstances that hinder them from reaching their full potential, and we would like to help. We are offering financial aid to students who come from a parentless, single-parent households, and to those who are supporting their own schooling worth up to $1,000 for any educational purpose such as tuition fee, student loan, textbooks, or any required equipment. We would like to give you a chance for your educational right because in this rapidly changing world, education is the key that unlocks life’s great opportunities.
CustomEssayMeister Scholarship Eligibility
We are offering a $1,000 worth of financial aid for those in need. The applicant must be:
- High school or College student with at least one academic year left to fulfill
- Half-orphan or orphan (lost one parent or both)
- Aged 17 to 22 years old
Scholarship Application Process and Requirements
For interested and eligible students, you are required to submit the following so we can evaluate your application:
1. Send us a message informing us of your interest. Our operators will then contact you on how you will proceed for the other requirements.
2. An essay on why you need the financial aid of at least 300 words (to a maximum of 800 words only).
3. Deadline of application is August 15, 2019.
4. An essay on any one of the following topics (must be (a) 800 to 1,000 words only, (b) in English language, and (c) 100% original - you can cite your sources using any academic style):
- “Is there a need for a better education system in your country?”
- “Do grades still matter?”
- “How important is student diversity and learning and experiencing other cultures to education?”
- “Can Third World countries still catch up with the competition with regard to academic excellence?”
- “What are the qualities of the 21st century global student?”
- “21st century information discernment: is the Internet a boon or bane?”
Choosing the Scholars
CustomEssayMeister will choose at least five applicants with the best essays. We will contact you directly via email, SMS, and/or call should your entry be chosen, so please ensure that you have stable cellular service at all times. The announcement will be on October 1, 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does the scholarship amount cover?
An endowment of $1000.00 USD will be awarded to the winning entries. It can be allotted to tuition fees and other related expenses (textbooks, miscellaneous academic fees, equipment, payment for student loan).
2. Is there a time frame for submission of essay entries?
CustomEssayMeister will start accepting entries starting July 1, 2019 until August 15, 2019. The best entry shall be announced on October 1, 2019.
3. Will late submissions be considered?
Because of the huge volume of applications, we will not accept late submissions. There is no need to feel disheartened, though. Staying true to our aim of providing financial aid to financially-strapped but deserving students, we make it a point to provide this kind of scholarship assistance annually.
Terms and Conditions
In participating in the contest, it is understood that you are to abide to all local, state, and federal laws.
- The winner should be meet all the aforementioned requirements. If CustomEssayMeister finds out that a student’s eligibility is no longer valid, we will have to either forfeit or take back the scholarship.
- The scholarship is only valid for one academic year and cannot be carried over to the following year, should he/she be unable to collect the prize. Should a scholarship winner fail to collect the scholarship prize due to inevitable circumstances, he or she can join the next year’s competition field.
- Winners will be contacted via email and SMS. Failure to respond within 7 days means that the scholarship will then be offered to the next best entries.
- The winners will receive a step-by-step directive from CustomEssayMeister on how to claim the scholarship.
- Failure to follow instructions accordingly shall automatically disqualify the winner from claiming the scholarship.
- Depending on the number of applications, award notifications may be sent 2 weeks before to 2 weeks after the beginning of the semester or term.
CustomEssayMeister reserves the right to make use of the winning entries as sample work on our website.
For those who are interested, please send us a message.
CustomEssayMeister reserves the right to ask for additional information should we deem that the information is relevant to your scholarship application.